– Familiarization with equipment such as open deck kayak, personal flotation device (PFDs) and paddle.
– Launch off from Sembawang Park and enjoy the sea and nature
– Kayak back to Sembawang Park
– Covered footwear is compulsory to prevent any cuts or injuries. Water booties are recommended, or you can wear any covered shoes that you don’t mind getting wet in!
Things to bring:
1. Water bottle (At least 1 litre is a MUST)
2. Bring in your own lunch/snacks!
3. Dri-fit Shirt/Long Sleeves/Rashguard/Tights/Booties
5. Towel, change of clothes/footwear and toiletries
6. Extra masks and sanitizer (A MUST)
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
– Destination before making a turn back may change with considerations to tide, wind conditions, weather conditions, participants paddling abilities/stamina
– Do not attend the tour if you are feeling unwell. Kindly contact us in advance.
*This will be a guided tour. The price includes a guide, usage of the kayak, paddle and PFD and the tour. Lunch and transport are not included.